[mailto:COOT@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] On Behalf Of Mark J van Raaij
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2011 5:53 AM
To: COOT@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: coot on powermac G5 running Tiger

Hi Juergen,

I have tried using fink before, but a precompiled binary would be easier...
I think Snow Leopard is incompatible with the G5 (and with ppc in general).
Leopard would work, I might try this if I can get an installation disk and
nobody has a binary compiled for 10.4 (Bill Scotts page does not have it
anymore for new versions of coot).
There are some rumours that Leopard broke the stereo, but also that the latest
updates fix it again.

Mark

Mark J van Raaij
Laboratorio M-4