Hello,

I'm currently preparing a set of new Windows10-workstations to be used with
COOT and other macromolecular software supporting quad-buffered OpenGL Stereo
with NVDIAs 3DVision2 kit using USB IR emitters (without 3-pin mini DIN cable
connected) and a NVIDIA quadro K620 (low profile) graphics card.

The currently installed  NVIDIA driver version is 391.03 (64-bit Win10)
downloaded from Nvidia (after latest Win10 updates).

Quad-buffered Stereo using NVidia 3D-Vision glasses is enabled and working
nicely e.g. for PyMOL 2.1.0 and the NVIDIA demos (e.g. stereoscopic picture
viewer).

Unfortunately WinCoot crashes and terminates when enabling the 'Hardware
stereo' option in the menu 'Draw/Stereo...'. I tried WinCoot versions 0.86,
0.87, 0.88 and the current 0.89. All behave the same.

Worth noting:
- Pymol (working stereo) and WinCoot (not...) both use the same profile for the
3D settings in the NVIDIA control panel.
- When setting the 'Stereo - Enable' to 'Off' in the NVIDIA control panel
(Manage 3D settings) WinCoot does NOT crash when enabling the 'Hardware stereo'
in Coot, but, of course, it will display not in stereo. So I assume the crash
really occurs when turning the 'quad-buffered' stereo on in WinCoot.

Any advice? Any debuggung info I can provide?

Thanks,
Christoph