Hi Bernhard,

The error message in the Application Windows Event Log indicates an
exception 0xc0000005 for nvoglv32.dll (presumably the 32-bit OpenGL
NVIDIA driver) which is listed as an Access Violation.

We tried running coot-bin.exe as administrator and it didn't work. BTW,
coot 0.8.8 works perfectly in stereo on a PC with Windows 7 SP1 Home
64-bits, Quadro FX 380, 342.00 NVIDIA drivers and all applied Windows
updates. These cards are no longer manufactured, it seems, and have been
replaced by the 400 series.

Best,

Pedro

--

Industry and Medicine Applied Crystallography
Macromolecular Crystallography Unit

email : mat...@itqb.unl.pt

http://www.itqb.unl.pt/research/biological-chemistry/industry-and-medicine-applied-crystallography
http://www.itqb.unl.pt/labs/macromolecular-crystallography-unit

Mailing address :
Instituto de Tecnologia Quimica e Biologica António Xavier
Universidade Nova de Lisboa
Av. da República
2780-157 Oeiras
PORTUGAL

ITQB NOVA, a great choice for your PhD
https://youtu.be/de6j-aaTWNQ

Master Programme in Biochemistry for Health
https://youtu.be/UKstDCFjYI8