Have you tried running WinCoot in administrator mode? I had a report where this was required to run WinCoot in general. So not sure if this helps with the stereo. Unfortunately I dont have a Windows 10 machine with quad buffered stereo so it is difficult for me to test this issue. Another issue may be 32 vs 64 bit. I suspect that the issue lies there that somehow a 32 bit application (WinCoot) is not fully supported by the (3D) drivers. I shall make a 64 but version.... (*)

(*) it will come... Too much teaching currently