Sean,

Thank you for adding a test. Rather than creating a dependency on rt.jar it may be best to have the test use the java.util.jar API to create a small temporary jar file.

The problem with the dependency on rt.jar is that the test will fail if run against a development build where the images have not been created ( run against an exploded classes directory ).

-Chris.