On 12/11/2012 09:08, Sean Chou wrote:
Hi ,

I didn't realize that rt.jar would miss before. The testcase is updated to create a temp file as well as test the extract option. However, extract testing will create a directory if it passes, I just deleted it in testcase. Please take a look.

webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~zhouyx/7201156/webrev.02/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Ezhouyx/7201156/webrev.02/> .

Thanks for removing the dependency on rt.jar.

A couple of comments on the updated test:

- in main then it still has "pathRtJar" so I assume you just forgot to rename that.

- it would be good to change createJarFile to use try-with-resources so that an error doesn't cause it to terminate with an open file.

- testJarExact, I assume you intended to name this testJarExtract.

- L114-117, the "./" is not needed. It would be okay to leave those files there if you want, jtreg will clean them up too.

-Alan.