Thanks, feel free to add any additional information to the issue.

Roger

On 5/29/2014 9:41 AM, Bruno Medeiros wrote:

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 2:32 PM, roger riggs <roger.ri...@oracle.com <mailto:roger.ri...@oracle.com>> wrote:

    Hi Bruno,

    Create an issue:
    JDK-8044321 <https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8044321> EOF
    does not occur reading input from spawned cmd.exe process

    I was able to reproduce it on java 7 but not java 8.

Cool, thanks.

    The implementation of Process does not mix handling of one Process
    instance with another
    so it may be an interaction specific to cmd.exe.

    Roger

I don't think so: This bug originally occurred with processes other than cmd.exe (the two processes where not even from the same executable, BTW). I only changed it to cmd.exe for the sake of having a simpler example that anyone could try, since cmd.exe is included with Windows.

--
Bruno Medeiros
https://twitter.com/brunodomedeiros