Am 2.2.2015 um 09:09 schrieb Florian Weimer:
On 01/30/2015 06:03 PM, Mandy Chung wrote:
I see a few callers in Fedora in test suites, but only hsqldb as an
actual user in the installed JAR files.
Do you see any issue converting them?
I haven't tried.  I assume that any changes implemented will actually
increase resiliency of the test suite.  From that perspective, throwing
UnsupportedOperationException is better than just silently doing nothing.

What about in production code that still calls this method and cannot be change due the lack of
source code? (Closed source software for example)

-Patrick