Hello,

I doubt you can compile a list of all charsets supported by the various
(national) linux distributions and versions (and installed runtime
packages). Especially not for OpenJDK which can be much less restrictive in
picking supported (non enterprise) distributions.

And I also wonder why it is needed, if a locale is not known just fall back
to a sane default. The OpenJDK should define a reasonable list (especially
for compact profiles) and not declare to support all platforms fully.

Gruss
Bernd