Hi,

Thanks for the feedback so far. We'll get back on the suggested implementation and signature changes individually.

Regarding the naming, Paul's suggestion mapAccept seems favorable. This being said, we'll pause the naming discussion for now and will resume it once all other questions have been resolved.

In *Stream.java, in the default method, the 'this' in 'this'.flatMap is useless.

also it seems to me that the implementation of cancellationRequested() is
useless given that Sink.Chained*::cancellationRequested already delegates to
the downstream sink.

@Remi: Thanks for flagging these, that's removed now.

Updated webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~pconcannon/8238286/webrevs/webrev.01/

Regards,