Hi,

John: Thanks for your feedback. We've rearranged the ordering of the parameters
of the BiConsumer to follow the convention you suggested, and hopefully improve
readability going forward. Additional FIs (IntObjConsumer, etc.) have been
added as sub-interfaces to the corresponding Stream classes i.e. {Int, Double,
Long}Stream.

Remi: Your argument makes sense, and we have updated the BiConsumers generic
type to `<? super Consumer<R>>` as you suggested. Thanks for pointing this out.
We have also removed the caching.
WRT to the wrappers used in the examples: good examples are tough to nail down.
We think the examples in their current form do a good job of demonstrating how
the method can be used, but we welcome any alternative suggestions.

The changes discussed can be found in the updated webrev below.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~pconcannon/8238286/webrevs/webrev.02/
<http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~pconcannon/8238286/webrevs/webrev.02/>

Kind regards,

Patrick