...also note that examples in the Stream javadoc comments, like for example:

385 * <pre>{@code
386 * numbers.mapMulti((Consumer<Integer> c, Number n) -> {
387 * if (n instanceof Integer)
388 * c.accept((Integer) n);
389 * });
390 * }</pre>

...have the arguments (Consumer, element) still wrong. They are swapped now as of latest webrev.03:

422 default <R> Stream<R> mapMulti(BiConsumer<? super T, ? super Consumer<R>> mapper) {

Regards, Peter