On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 12:28:23 GMT, CC007 <github.com+5381337+cc...@openjdk.org>
wrote:

> create Streamable and ParallelStreamable interface and use them in Collection
> and Optional

You can view the mailing lists at
https://mail.openjdk.java.net/mailman/listinfo and subscribe there.
If you want to send a mail, just send one to say `jdk-dev` at
`openjdk.java.net` (and carbon copy if you reply to a specific person so the
list can see a copy)

On a separate note, @CC007 your model falls back to the fairly-old inheritance
vs embodiment (extending a class vs using it as a field) debate. Nowadays, I
think Java has evolved to reduce excessive reliances on inheritances, as there
can be clashes (for example, a class cannot implement a comparator for two
different type arguments). Also due to these potential of clashing, in a lot of
java code, interface implementation classes avoid implementing multiple
interfaces at once.