On Thu, 29 Jun 2023 20:43:59 GMT, Mandy Chung <mch...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Oliver Kopp has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
>> commit since the last revision:
>>
>>   Fix threshold
>
> src/jdk.jlink/share/classes/jdk/tools/jlink/internal/plugins/SystemModulesPlugin.java
>  line 669:
>
>> 667:          */
>> 668:         private void genModuleDescriptorsMethod(ClassBuilder clb) {
>> 669:             if (moduleInfos.size() <= 75) {
>
> The plugin can take an optional argument to configure the max number of
> module infos to split in case it hits the limit in a future case.

What I meant here is to change the `configure` method to allow the plugin to
take an argument for example

    --system-modules batch-size=100

This argument is optional.   If not specified, the default value is 75.    This
way you can tune the batch-size if we hit the method size limit for whatever
reason.   And the test can also verify with different size if appropriate.

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/14408#discussion_r1251128354