> Fix for [JDK-8240567](https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8240567):
> "MethodTooLargeException thrown while creating a jlink image".
>
> Java still has a 64kb limit: A method may not be longer than 64kb. The idea
> of the fix is to split up the generated methods in several smaller methods
>
> This is a follow-up to https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/pull/10704. GitHub did
> not allow me to re-open the PR, because I did a force-push to have one commit.

Oliver Kopp has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a merge
or a rebase. The pull request now contains 26 commits:

 - Merge remote-tracking branch 'upstream/master' into fix-8240567
 - Replace non-final wrapper by local variable
 - Update
src/jdk.jlink/share/classes/jdk/tools/jlink/internal/plugins/SystemModulesPlugin.java

   Co-authored-by: Mandy Chung <mandy.ch...@oracle.com>
 - Update
src/jdk.jlink/share/classes/jdk/tools/jlink/internal/plugins/SystemModulesPlugin.java

   Co-authored-by: Mandy Chung <mandy.ch...@oracle.com>
 - Update
src/jdk.jlink/share/classes/jdk/tools/jlink/internal/plugins/SystemModulesPlugin.java

   Co-authored-by: Mandy Chung <mandy.ch...@oracle.com>
 - Refine comment

   Co-authored-by: Mandy Chung <mandy.ch...@oracle.com>
 - Add --system-modules [batch-size=<N>]
 - Reposition DEDUP_LIST_VAR and BUILDER_VAR
 - Merge remote-tracking branch 'upstream/master' into fix-8240567
 - Fix test
 - ... and 16 more: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/compare/711cddd8...bbbbb0e5

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/14408/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=14408&range=17