On Tue, 21 Nov 2023 16:36:26 GMT, Alan Bateman <al...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> The file test/jdk/javax/script/JDK_8196959/BadFactoryTest.sh contains a
>> typo. When running without security manager, the test references
>> 'badfactoty.jar' instead of 'badfactory.jar'. This change addresses this by
>> correcting the jar name.
>
> Looks okay. This test is begging to be re-written in Java, maybe some day.
>
> I assume the copyright header will be updated before this change is
> integrated.

> Hi @AlanBateman, do I have to update the copyright year to 2023 manually and
> amend the commit before `/integrate` ?

@Deigue

Not sure if this was a question on the formatting of the copyright header, but
the year should not simply be updated to `2023`, but instead to the range
`2018, 2023`. So in your case, the first line should read:

# Copyright (c) 2018, 2023, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.

Once you push that commit, a reviewer can approve the PR and you can
`/integrate`

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/16585#issuecomment-1821612336