Hi Mike,
I think this particular field has been renamed a few times; and ZipEntry
only exposes part of the ZIP format's fields. So most likely there isn't
sufficient information for most 3rd-party ZIP processing libraries. I
personally don't really use ZipFile so am not quite sure of the recent API
changes either.