Please review this fix for an intermittent test failure.

On some configurations, the default `expect` timeout of 10 seconds is
insufficient. It is increased to 20; it's hard to imagine a configuration for
which that new value would still be insufficient, but we'll see.

Aside from that, test-generated diagnostics are improved: the version of the
`expect` command and the duration of each test method are recorded.
`output.exp` is modified for robustness and clear indication of the timeout
condition.

I was reminded, out-of-band, that test timeouts should be scaled with
`test.timeout.factor`. I propose to integrate this PR first and then separately
update all the affected tests to scale their `expect` timeouts.

Commit messages:
 - Initial commit

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19627/files
  Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=19627&range=00