> Can I please get a review for this small change? The motivation is that javac
> does not recognize `package.html` files.
>
> The conversion was simple, I used a script to rename the files, append "*" on
> the left and remove some HTML tags like `<body>` and `<html>`. I did the
> conversion in place, renaming them in git but with the big amount of change
> `git` thinks it's a new file.
>
> I also added a new `package-info.java` file to `javax.naming.ldap.spi`. I
> hope that's fine.

Nizar Benalla has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a
merge or a rebase. The incremental webrev excludes the unrelated changes
brought in by the merge/rebase. The pull request contains four additional
commits since the last revision:

 - use javadoc standards
 - Merge remote-tracking branch 'upstream/master' into naming
 - remove whitespace
 - 8332072: Convert package.html files in `java.naming` to package-info.java

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19529/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19529/files/768eebf5..1826633f

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=19529&range=01
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=19529&range=00-01

  Stats: 67137 lines in 1456 files changed: 42388 ins; 18751 del; 5998 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jdk.git pull/19529/head:pull/19529