I've just added a "Recently tested mainboards:" section to the end of
https://piratenpad.de/p/coreboot4.10-release-checklist . I think its'
existence could encourage the people to submit a board status report
for their board, to increase its' visibility and attract more
potential users/developers who'll read these release notes at some
opensource-dedicated websites and may become interested at coreboot
project. This section includes 6 laptops and 2 desktops for which the
board status reports have been submitted during May and the beginning
of June. Luckily 4.10 release is not there yet, so the people still
have some time to submit a fresh board status for their board and then
it could be included to this list.

Also, regarding the significant changes: " ### Tianocore UEFI
integrated as payload " . I hope it doesn't mean that Tianocore will
become the default payload, since there are ideological/technical
reasons against this ( I think there's a significant overlap between
the groups of people who love / interested in coreboot and hate UEFI )

Recently tested mainboards:
* Lenovo Ideapad G505S
* Lenovo Thinkpad T400
* Lenovo Thinkpad T430