Just noticed that someone included i.e. some Purism Librem devices to
a " Recently tested mainboards: " section - but, when I check
https://review.coreboot.org/cgit/board-status.git/log/purism , the
latest board status for Purism happened even before 4.9 ! And without
a recent enough _public_ "board status" report - containing the
important info about your build and its' complete configuration - I
don't think we could include them to a "recently tested" list, since
the other users won't have a chance to reproduce your build by using
your configuration. Same question regarding some other of these
additions, so removing them from a " Recently tested mainboards: "
list, but of course they could be re-added if someone will submit a
board_status reports from them.

We would like to encourage the board status reporting, and relying on
the word of users ( "I tested X board and it worked" ) would not help
us to collect the known good configs at our coreboot/board_status
repository.

To submit a board status report for your board, please run a
./coreboot/util/board_status/board_status.sh script on it.

Removed:
* Purism Librem 13 v1
* Purism Librem 15 v2
* Purism Librem 13 v2/v3
* Purism Librem 15 v3
* Purism Librem 13 v4
* Purism Librem 15 v4
* Samsung Chromebook 3 (google/celes)
* Acer Chromebook R11 (google/cyan)
* Google Chromebook Pixel 2013 (google/link)
* Toshiba Chromebook 2 (2014) (google/swanky)
* Dell Chromebook 13 7310 (google/lulu)
* Dell Inspiron Chromebook 14 (google/nami)
* Acer Chromebook 14 (google/edgar)
* HP Chromebook 13 G1 (google/chell)
* Asus Chromebox CN60 (google/panther)
* Asus Chromebox CN62 (google/guado)
* Asus Chromebox CN65 (google/fizz)

Added: (just saw two new reports by Michał Żygowski here -
https://review.coreboot.org/cgit/board-status.git/ )
PC Engines APU1
PC Engines APU2

New version:

Recently tested mainboards:
---------------------------
* Lenovo Ideapad G505S
* Lenovo Thinkpad T400
* Lenovo ThinkPad T420
* Lenovo Thinkpad T430
* Lenovo Thinkpad T430s baseboard
* Lenovo Thinkpad T530 baseboard
* Lenovo Thinkpad X131e Chromebook (Google Stout)
* Lenovo ThinkPad X200
* Lenovo Thinkpad X220
* Lenovo Thinkpad X230
* Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H