It would be nice if we can more prominently show libre-friendly systems
with coreboot. There have been some ideas proposed about how to do this,
for example this one by Carl-Daniel:
https://mail.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot/2010-October/060894.html

Now that our infrastructure is much better than it was nearly a decade ago,
maybe we can reconsider some ideas that would have previously involved a
lot of tedious manual labor. For example, perhaps a matrix of boards and
blob dependencies can be auto-generated using `make what-jenkins-does` (or
something similar) and looking at the resulting .config file for each
board. From there, boards with no blob dependencies (at least no
3rdparty/{blobs,fsp} dependencies) can be put on a list of "libre
platforms" linked from the homepage.

Just thinking out loud...