>There are some manufacturers, i.e. Purism, which are shipping new
>devices with coreboot preinstalled, but their price of course is
>higher than for something pulled out of e-waste, and the performance
>may be still comparable.

Looks like this manufacturers are commercial and their prices are higher..
there is any supplier that sell boards new or refurbished that are easy and
quick to flash?

>no-one has the
>statistics on coreboot installation. If you want a
>good-supported board, check the board status page, choose a board >with
>a fresh good board status report and read about the known problems >on
>the mailing list before getting one.

can you tell me a few good boards with a fresh status?
the single boards and mini PC have good performance compared to desktop boards?
which kind of boards can be considered the best and why?
which CPU has good performance like the intel I-series?

Thanks