Dear AreYouLoco,

Am 08.04.20 um 10:59 schrieb AreYouLoco?:

I am in the same situation. Same board and same controller. Still
didn't flash coreboot but I also want to make FW work with coreboot.
Could you please share your coreboot build config? Did you build
master repo?

Thanks. I am also willing to test images and configs to make that
setup work.

So, as you still running the vendor firmware, does this setup, especially the FireWire/USB controller (40GAB5809-G200), work with the vendor firmware? If so, please share the Linux messages and attach the output of `sudo lspci -vvxxx`.

Kind regards,

Paul