I can confirm that my Firewire controller with coreboot is detected as
MMC/SD Controller. The same situation as yours so seems like a bug.

I tried Debian and Ubuntu Studio both detect it as SD/MMC Controller.
It gets detected correctly on stock BIOS. Devs?

--

AreYouLoco?

GPG 2717 7338 4742 E034 F65F 7C83 C757 3088 E8B7 DEDA