AreYouLoco, I am really glad to see there is someone else who is interested
in this. If necessary, I will provide the coreboot config in a few hours,
but it was nothing special.
It was built from master and I have simply selected mainboard vendor/model,
checked *Use CMOS for configuration values *and increased *Size of CBFS* up
to 0x300000.

In the meanwhile, here's my only lspci entry related to Ricoh:
https://del.dog/lspci_ricoh_coreboot.txt

I believe that *src/mainboard/lenovo/t420/devicetree.cb* (around line 85)
has a statement related to that controller, but I will have to take a
closer look at the coreboot source-code.

device pci 1c.4 on