Dear Amir,

Why do you always mention the name of Allah? I regard your God and any
other Nation's One but in my opinion if I contect with an
international group I do not underline my God because everybody has
their own God. I agree with believing in any God and  choosing One.
But I think it need to apriciate the other nation's God so I rather
should not start my letter to show my belief because perhaps some
people keep distance thinking you are fanatic. Sorry my opinion. And
my faults in using English. ( Please correct me)  What do you and you
others think about it?

Best wishes,
Eniko

On 8/5/05, Amir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
> In the name of Allah
> Hi
> I am from Esfahan & I study in the university in Tehran
> I am 22 years old & my interesting are study, watching social films and
> movies & praying
> I am a patient, easygoing, sympathetic man.
> I wait hearing from you
> Good Lock
> 
>

Reply via email to