Hi, sina I thank you for your pretty reply to Eniko, I think you have a good insight; however, I want to tell you this point that I reply her & decided that not to begin my letters on this group or similar one, by the name of Allh, because we should start any act with the name of Allh without writing it which don't have proper effect. Finally I would be happy to tell me more & discussing about some topics for language practice. Thanks
- Re: Please write for me Kingsign
- Re: Please write for me Amir
- Re: Please write for me Kingsign
- Re: Please write for me Amir
- Re: Please write for me sina
- Re: Please write for me Amir
- Re: Please write for me Eniko Lazarne Simko
- Re: Please write for me sina
- Re: Please write for me Eniko Lazarne Simko
- Re: Please write for me sina
- Re: Please write for me Amir
- Re: Please write for me Strong Yuan
- Re: Please write for me Amir
- Re: Please write for me Strong Yuan
- Re: Please write for me Amir
- Re: Please write for me Strong Yuan
