Dear Sina,
Thank you your correction not only using my English but the image
about God. I agree with you.

Best wishes,
Eniko

On 8/6/05, sina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
> Dear Eniko
> There are not too many Gods to choose one among them. There is just one
> God but, names are different and each  nations call him with their
> words. God is an extralimital exitent so it is impossible to image two
> Gods in one existence.
> Starting all works in the name of God is an islamic order and most of
> muslims keep this order as Amir has done.
> unfortunately nowadays God is absent of word public culture.
> 
> Anyhow, it is better to back to the topic; correcting each other
> English.
> But I think it need to apriciate
> I think verb after "it" needs "s"
> Best dreams
> 
>

Reply via email to