Oh~i love english.
my yahoo account is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---
A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the
boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you
have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50."
 
The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no
matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less.
 
In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet? 
--

2005/8/13, Amir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> 
> Hi,你好
> It's very difficalt, but I kept it.
> How are you about practicing english? you can begin on some topics.are
> you use yahoo messenger.
> my ID : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Thanks
> 
> 


-- 
↘麻甩仔↙小強oO
Good Good Study Day Day Up.

Reply via email to