hi,
First try to sent the mail after checking spelling mistake.

Hi everybody
This is the first time I join to such club and I'm very happy . My
English language is not good and I'm trying to improve it . With your
help , I will pass my exams in the English course.Thanks and looking
forward to hearing from you


 
On 12/7/05, simsim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi everybody
This is the frist time I join to such clibe and I'm very happy . My
Enhlish language is not good and I'm trying to emprove it . With your
help , I will pass my exames in the English cours.Thanks and looking
forward to hearing from you




--
thanks and regards
Raj Gupta

M.S. Research Scholar,
Distributed and Object Systems Lab.,
Department of CS & E,
IIT Madras, Chennai - 600036,
9818223222
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Three Things in life, Once gone never come back... Words, Opportuntity and Time"

Reply via email to