Oooh, that's a really nice field of study.
If I had had the opportunity to study more for the admission tests, I would surely have chosen this area. 
 
I took a brief course (one year and a half) on Data Processing in 1998, but I didn't have a computer at home... so I've forgotten almost everything I had learned there - currently I'm not able to set up even the most simple program in BASIC language.
 
By the way... in my modest opinion your English is pretty good; there is no reason for you to feel shy at all.
We are all learning... please feel free to write anything you want to.

 
Best wishes,
 
Pri
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: quarta-feira, 07 de dezembro de 2005 22:48:30
Subject: Re: Greetings too...
 
You're right. Handsome is used for human. But, I like to talk with my dog, and
make him as my best friend, so I can tell you that my friend is handsome
right??? ^_^. But, thanks for your correction Priscila,

I'm studying in a university in a Jakarta, and majoring in Information System.

Actually, I really want to tell you more about me, but i'm really shy with my
english. hahahha... i can't tell you with a good phrases or words


Quoting Priscila Arakaki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Nice to meet you.
> I'm 25 y.o. and study in a public university here in Sao Paulo - I have just
> started studying Languages, and intend to major in English (we decide that
> on the 2nd year only).
> What about you?
>
> Well, I don't feel myself in a position to correct anyone here - I belong to
> the "Students" party - but I think that "handsome" is used only for human
> beings... am I right?
>
> Priscila
>


--------------------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through Bina Nusantara Student Webmail Services
(http://webmail.student.binus.ac.id)
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

Reply via email to