Nice to meet you.
I'm 25 y.o. and study in a public university here in Sao Paulo - I have just started studying Languages, and intend to major in English (we decide that on the 2nd year only).
What about you?
 
Well, I don't feel myself in a position to correct anyone here - I belong to the "Students" party - but I think that "handsome" is used only for human beings... am I right?
 
Priscila
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: quarta-feira, 07 de dezembro de 2005 09:37:10
Subject: Re: Greetings too...
 
Ok..
May i start from myself?

I'm a student in a university that take place in Jakarta, Indonesia. I'm 20
years old. I like to travel but my family don't, so I can't travel with them.
Hmmm.. what else?
O.. i have a dog, his name is Bino, he's a handsome dog. Active, playful and
friendly. He likes to run uncontrolable like a crazy dog. Sometimes it's good
enough to make me laugh.

Ok, that's about me. May be, there's too much mistake,please correct.



Quoting Raj Gupta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi,
> Start writing small paragraph and let them port on mailing list we will try
> to improve and tell your errors.
>
>
> On 12/7/05, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> >
> > Hai I'm a new member here.
> > My name is Mia .
> >
> > I hope I can improve my english too. Really need your help. ^_^
> >
> > --------------------------------------------------------------
> > This mail sent through Bina Nusantara Student Webmail Services
> > (http://webmail.student.binus.ac.id)
> >
> >
>
>
> --
> thanks and regards
> Raj Gupta
>
> M.S. Research Scholar,
> Distributed and Object Systems Lab.,
> Department of CS & E,
> IIT Madras, Chennai - 600036,
> 9818223222
> Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> "Three Things in life, Once gone never come back... Words, Opportuntity and
> Time"
>




--------------------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through Bina Nusantara Student Webmail Services
(http://webmail.student.binus.ac.id)
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

Reply via email to