nothing on line about them? Thank you for your help.

cheers

Ron McCoy

On 2018-08-18 11:07 AM, Iola Whiteside via CoTyroneList wrote:
Hi Ron,  Iola here.   I just google both the Belfast Newsletter archives and
the Quebec Mercury.  The webpage for the Mercury is in French but the newspaper
printed in English.  It is east to navigate.  Just click on the calendar ikon
on the right side, find the year, month etc.  I took a quick look and the ships
arriving in 1828 are listed.  I hope this helps and let me know if I can be of
further assistance.
Iola.