Hi Guys!

I hope someone can help because after many hours I have no clue what
cause this. First of all this is not some noob misconfiguration problem,
the ldapserver setup good, the courier (authldap.schema) loaded the
users created successfully, the rights are ok, the courier-ldap can
reach the ldap server successfully and all debug on max.

I think the problem with somewhere in courier-ldap because the logins
does not work.

courierauthtest mailacc - works, everything ok, name, maildir, gid, uid
etc everything except the pass which is MD5

courierauthtest mailacc password - this is always bad, not only with
LDAP but with userdb (so I won't use it for further testing ) I did all
test via telnet by:

a01 login user pass

So what do I see on an example login process:

-ldap server get the request ( I sniffed the link for sure)
-I started the courier
${libexecdir}/authlib/authdaemond.ldap by hand just for sure

my 2 conf:
authdaemonrc

authmodulelist="authldap"
authmodulelistorig="authcustom authcram authuserdb authldap authmysql
authpam"
daemons=10
version=""
authdaemonvar=/var/run/courier/authdaemon

This file btw does not matter in this case because I stoped the auth
daemon and I started the specific ldap auth by hand so this close some
error possiblity.

authldaprc

...servers, dn pass, blah all good...
LDAP_AUTHBIND           1
LDAP_MAIL               mail
LDAP_FILTER
LDAP_GLOB_UID           fv
LDAP_GLOB_GID           fv
LDAP_HOMEDIR             homeDirectory
LDAP_MAILDIR             mailbox
LDAP_FULLNAME           cn
LDAP_CRYPTPW            userPassword
LDAP_DEREF              never
LDAP_TLS                0

I use mail for auth the users because I did it in my old userdb config
so it will be easier to migrate to ldap.
Anyone know what's the problem with this?
The only one problem here is the password auth, yes I tried all md5
crypt ssha sha clear etc..

Regards
Jax