From: Sam Varshavchik [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Bowie Bailey writes:
>
> > I built courier-authlib like this:
> >
> > rpmbuild -tb --define 'xflags --with-mailuser=mailuser
> > --with-mailgroup=mailuser' courier-authlib-0.56.tar.bz2
> >
> > This process works fine with courier, but when I do this with authlib,
> > it ignores my user/group settings and installs everything as
> > daemon:daemon.
> >
> > 'configure --help' indicates that these are valid options for authlib.
> > What am I missing?
>
> courier-authlib's specfile does not use xflags.  Extract it from the
> tarball manually, and edit it.

Ok, not being familiar with specfiles, what do I need to do to it?

Based on the courier specfile, it looks like I could just add this line to
enable xflags:

%configure %{?xflags: %{xflags}}

Will this work, or do I need to do something else?

And is there an easier way to specify configure options during an rpmbuild?

Bowie