Lorenzo Perone wrote:
> What I can say - from my personal experience with Apple Mail on Mac OS
> X 10.5.x - is that when it happened to me, the message was immediately
> lost. That is, I write it, the mailer autosaves it in Drafts during
> the writing, and then after I click send, the message is sent and
> delivered but does not appear in Sent. Not only on the client. If I
> look on the server, there's no such message in my .Sent Maildir.

I have had the exact same experience using Apple Mail for Imap. It is a bug
in Apple Mail or an error in how I configured it, and I believe it overides
your sent folder settings and tries to upload to a folder called "sent
messages", but fails to do so. I remember recalling at the time that I just
hadn't configured Apple Mail properly and left it at that.

Regards,

 -Enda.