FIOS is AMAZING, there's only two potential issues:
1) make sure that the license allows commercial use. It may be an issue, it
may not. I do know that they usually block port 80 to make sure you're not
web-serving over fios. But "reselling bandwidth", which to some degree you
are doing, MAY be against TOS.

2) if it's not available. If it is available, I'm ridiculously jealous of
you because we can't get it in center city philadelphia yet. Bugger.

Other than those issues, FIOS is excruciatingly fast and can handle a pile
of people hammering on it pretty hard.

-Alex, IndyHall, Philadelphia

-----
--