FWIW we just upgraded to a similar Comcast package and it's wicked, wicked
fast. Additionally, we spent this past weekend running cat6 through a
handful of gigabit switches.

Now, our wireless doesnt have as much weight on it and the internet bursts
to 22mb down and ~3mb up.

And cheap cheap cheap, even for a commercial package.

If you're worried about Comcast's notoriously awful customer support, drop a
line to twitter.com/comcastcares - his name is Frank - and tell him Alex
from IndyHall sent you. He's your b-line to not having to deal with idiot
customer support asking you to turn the router off and on again.

-Alex

-----
--
-----