Very good points, Alex.. adding this to my list of questions for vendors!

I should probably start a new thread, but I am playing around with multiple
ideas for phone systems.  I want to offer phone service and vm that is
easily set up on the fly like Cisco Call Manager and Unity - only because i
expect more business clients that will need it (and plus it is something I
already know how to maintain lol).  The Media market is like that.  It's a
pretty large expense initially, but I am thinking that it will save me money
in the long run.

Who is doing what with their phone systems?