Hello Everyone,

Just a follow up on the internet access discussion.  We went with a
Speakeasy T1 for $360/month and have not been happy.  I went with a T1
because I've been in offices approaching 50 people on a T1 and have
seen them work well.  I went with Speakeasy because I've been a loyal
customer for 12 years.  Turns out the "T1" Speakeasy sells isn't
actually a T1 but rather a 1.5Mbit frame relay which is a completely
different beast.  The primary difference is that a frame relay just
throws away packets when it hits the upper limit.  Of course 1.5 Mbits
fills up fast so how it handles congestion is a HUGE factor.  I'm
pretty grumpy and am preparing my speech.

Before I go off on Speakeasy we are researching other options.  We
looked into our local cable company, Comcast, and just signed up for a
new offering they have.  16Mbits down and 2 Mbits up for $90/month.
We'll play around with this and see how it does for us and also play
around with the load balancing features of our router to see how that
works for us.   I'll keep you posted how this develops.

Jacob