Interesting...for us we get a lot of people at the events who aren't
necessarily
going to become coworkers and/or wouldn't use the flexible childcare
in our
space.  We have some member only events that do garner socializing and
are usually a fairly big hit.  We are looking at hitting the events
that will
bring the teleworker/commuter in.  For us, if they don't have kids, it
only
costs $20/half day of work, so the price of admissions is low.  I
don't
think that is the barrier.

Would love to hear what kinds of events other people have found to
increase membership.  It's great to have a variety of events but we
also
like to use our events as a marketing tool, and to do that we want to
make sure the events appeal to the coworking audience, and that might
be where we miss the sweet spot.  Thoughts?

-Felicity