Bonjour! I cannot help you with French. But in Dutch it is called Flexibele
Werkplekken, in Chinese we call it 联合办公空间(collective workspace). It depends
on what your market demands the most, I guess.

 Hope this could be any help to you. Good luck with French translation.

cheers, Yan

--
Liu Yan刘妍
(+86) 135 2429 5509