If you have made your "model and content on the website is at this
moment pretty much open sourced and licensed under Creative Commons"
then i am pretty sure they can't legally copyright it right? This may
be the wrong place to be asking though because copyright in China is
definitely different to the rest of the world! Why not consult a
lawyer, otherwise just don't worry about it.