Coworking isn't a big money-making business.  I believe the person who
started the coworking in Beijing has no intention to make quick money
and huge profit. So it really doesn't make any sense to consult a
lawyer to sue him. To be honest, we can't even afford it.

I believe there is a dialogue needed between us and the clone. We want
to let him know that we don't hate our competition and we want to find
a way to collaborate if we share values in common. However, it is
necessary to have a few guidelines in mind for people like him who
sees the value in our model and content and want to use it. So my
questions really are: what should be those guidelines?

Thank you in advance!

在 2011年2月1日 下午9:05,Michael <con....@gmail.com> 写道:
> If you have made your "model and content on the website is at this
> moment pretty much open sourced and licensed under Creative Commons"
> then i am pretty sure they can't legally copyright it right? This may
> be the wrong place to be asking though because copyright in China is
> definitely different to the rest of the world! Why not consult a
> lawyer, otherwise just don't worry about it.

Liu Yan 刘妍
CEO/Co-founder
Xindanwei 新单位
(+86) 021 3428 0783