A "sunset" post is definitely due. We'll put something together once the
dust has settled. But I think Tara summed it up in her tweets on Friday: the
community in SF is well-served, and the idea behind CS was more of a
community service than a business...which in the end is not a totally viable
business plan. :)

Thanks for your thoughts, Jean-Yves -- and everyone else who has sent
messages of support and inspiration!

Hillary

An analysis of what led to this exit is maybe as important for the