Were pretty flexible, thats the problem though, as some members have been slightly inconsiderate of other members conference room needs. We decided to take one large private office and turn it into a smaller meeting room, helped a little. Just wondering if there was an easier way of tracking and scheduling since our rooms are always booked.

Thanks!