We use a reservation system (MindBodyOnline).  Each member or walk-in has an
assigned # of hrs they can use.

Jerome
BLANKSPACES
"work FOR yourself, not BY yourself"

www.blankspaces.com
ph: 323.330.9505 | 5405 Wilshire Blvd (2 blocks west of La Brea) Los Angeles,
CA 90036
ph: 310.526.2255 | 1450 2nd Street (@ Broadway), Santa Monica, CA 90401