Hi Beth,

We outfitted our entire space with mid-century desks off of Craigslist and from
the UW Surplus store.  Each desk ranged in price from $20 - $75.  You can't
beat the price, but they are SUPER heavy.  As for the rest of our furniture we
mostly used Craigslist and Value Village/Goodwill stores.  Florida probably has
something similar for surplus and used furniture.

IMHO second-hand is definitely the way to go... it gives the office a bit more
of an eclectic feel, especially when everything has a bit of personality.

Best of luck filling up your space!

Jana Harper
@well_crafted
@workatthemill