http://www.gaiam.com/product/basic-balance-ball-chair.do?c3=118747403&SID=WG122SPRTAPEMACS&code=AFLOGOYFSALE&extcmp=ps_g_nb&OVMTC=Exact&site=&creative=10842368109&OVKEY=office%20ball%20chair&adpos=1t1&gclid=CJDK7u3or68CFQTd4Aodi1ogqA

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006M931M2

Exercise balls, FOR SOME PEOPLE, make great office chairs, look really
cool, and are awesomely cheap.

Check out costco for office chairs, I think they had really nice ones for
like 60.

Just my cheap ass $.02 again.  Good luck.